213/319 Bradman Avenue, MAROOCHYDORE QLD 4558
Modern chic home positioned for ultimate convenience walking distance to Maroochy River
Viewing available Saturday 28th November between 12:00pm – 12:30pm please register to confirm a time.
MOTIVATED VENDOR! Present all offers.
Perfectly position within the resort is this desirable single level, two-bedroom plus office/multipurpose home offering the ultimate lifestyle choice. Relax and enjoy low maintenance, easy care living in the heart of Maroochydore with the advantage of very low site fees.
The “Maroochy Shores” complex provides a safe and secure environment complete with café, resort style swimming pool, gymnasium, library, mens shed and a brand-new community centre. Enjoy a barbeque by the lake and participate in activities organised by the social club all within walking distance to the Maroochy River.
• Meticulously finished stylish home with beautiful timber flooring
• Air-conditioned open plan living areas flowing seamlessly to outdoors
• Impressive gourmet stone kitchen with modern European appliances and gas cooktop
• Spacious covered alfresco entertaining area perfect for a relaxed lifestyle
• Large airconditioned master-suite complete with a modern ensuite, built in cupboards and ceiling fan
• Spacious airconditioned second bedroom with built in cupboards and ceiling fan
• Modern main bathroom complete with large shower ,basin and toilet
• Separate light filled multipurpose room or home office
• Stylish blinds for on alfresco deck and front of home for privacy
• Separate good-sized laundry with added storage cupboards
• Extra long carport designed to house caravan/boat and car
• Exclusive garden shed perfect for added storage
• Pet friendly (one small dog only) and courtesy bus
• Secure complex with resort style facilities
• Close proximity to shopping, beach, river and schools
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.