18 Horseshoe Bend, BUDERIM QLD 4556
Idyllic Buderim home with sweeping ocean views and two street frontage
18 Horseshoe Bend is immersed in a tranquil setting capturing northerly ocean views from Maroochydore CBD to Old Woman Island and beyond. Designed to provide superb ease of living offering elegant interiors, abundance of light and space with scope to add additional level, renovate or rebuild. Perfectly positioned on a large 794sqm lot in a quiet sought-after locale with the convenience of two street access surrounded by upmarket homes.
• Breathtaking panoramic ocean views in a prestigious Buderim location
• Scope to add additional upper level, renovate or rebuild to maximise blocks sweeping panoramic outlook
• Perfect entertainers’ layout with seamless indoor/outdoor living
• Contemporary style stone kitchen featuring large pantry, quality appliances and gas cooking
• Expansive combined air-conditioned dining and living room with large glass doors to capture coastal views and breezes
• Beautiful solid timber flooring and stylish plantation shutters on upper level
• Spacious covered outdoor entertaining deck with electric outdoor blinds
• Luxurious master suite with ocean views, chic ensuite and walk in robe
• Downstairs air-conditioned utility room, extra storage rooms and stylish renovated bathroom
• Please note the rooms downstairs that are currently being used as bedrooms do not meet the minimum ceiling height
• Idyllic downstairs deck complete with firepit perfect to enjoy the magical views
• Low maintenance manicured gardens, solar electricity and room for a pool
• Under cover car park, ample storage and large laundry/mud room
• Plans have been designed for covered carport directly from Horseshoe Bend
• Two street access – Horseshoe Bend and Shrapnel Street ideal for caravan storage
• Moments to Buderim village, cafes, schools and beaches
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.