28 Freycinet Row, BUDERIM QLD 4556
Stylish single level contemporary home with side access
Defined by a relaxed sense of space this peacefully placed contemporary family home delivers a modern interior design overlooking a tranquil bushland setting. Created for easy care living this exceptional residence offers the perfect family lifestyle with side access for a boat or caravan. Incorporating formal and casual living spaces with an idyllic alfresco entertainment area the home is positioned for absolute convenience close to elite schools, Sunshine Coast University and shopping/dining precincts.
• Light-filled interiors flowing seamlessly to covered alfresco entertaining
• Multiple living zones with a separate formal lounge/media room
• Deluxe stone kitchen with quality appliances and large breakfast bar
• Large master suite with designer dual vanity ensuite and walk in robe
• Five good sized bedrooms all with built in cupboards and carpet
• Stunning magnesium resort swimming pool surrounded by multiple outdoor living spaces
• Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and security screens throughout
• Fully fenced lush level lawns, garden shed and small chicken coop
• Single level spacious home offering side access for boat or caravan
• Easy walk to schools, University, shops and restaurants
• Beautiful family friendly park only metres away
• Enviable locale close to Buderim village, a short drive to beaches
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.