2 Griffith Lane, BUDERIM QLD 4556
2 Griffith Lane is being offered to the marketplace for the first time in 37 years. The property has been built to exacting standards and offers a timeless design for future family generations to enjoy.
Immersed in a tranquil private setting this architecturally designed home offers mesmerising views out to the ocean horizon with an ideal north- east aspect to capture cool sea breezes.
Designed to provide superb ease of living offering elegant interiors, abundance of light, space and beautiful high ceilings. Perfectly positioned on a large 799sqm lot in a quiet sought after cul-de-sac walking distance to Buderim Village and Immanuel Lutheran College.
• Extremely sort after Buderim escarpment position with prime views
• Beautiful high ceilings and large windows showcasing ocean views
• Elegant formal living and dining with built in cocktail bar overlooking the scenic panorama
• Central kitchen with ample bench space and large corner pantry
• Air-conditioned family room with built in study desk
• Spacious master suite with dressing table, built in cupboards and stylish ensuite
• Good sized bedrooms all with built in cupboards and desks
• Idyllic covered alfresco deck perfect to enjoy the magical views and gentle breezes
• Ample storage throughout with bonus attic storage room and large laundry
• Two extra-long garages with added under house storage/workshop
• Low maintenance matured established landscaped gardens
• 799sqm parcel with ideal north-east aspect in quiet cul-de-sac
• Moments to Buderim village, cafes, schools and beaches
• Much loved family home and first time on the market in 37years
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.