6/18 Norman Avenue, MAROOCHYDORE QLD 4558
Sophisticated apartment living in central location
This second floor apartment in the boutique complex ’18 Norman’ is positioned at the rear of the building, enjoying a private and peaceful elevated outlook from the balcony.
Offering a sought after location within walking distance to Maroochydore major shopping, restaurants and amenities, and the beautiful shorelines of Picnic Point and Cotton Tree Beach.
• Second floor apartment in high end complex of nine apartments, with only three per floor, complete with lift access from the basement parking
• Quality local builder ensured attention to detail, with a contemporary and elegant finish
• Low maintenance timber look vinyl flooring and air conditioning complement the open plan living and dining, which flows out to a covered balcony
• Aesthetically striking kitchen with quality appliances and stone bench tops
• Three bedrooms and two bathrooms, finished off to the highest standard
• Secure and covered ground level parking for one vehicle
• European style laundry
• Avoid parking with Duporth Avenue only three blocks away and a 12 minute walk to the Sunshine Plaza
• Ideal opportunity for a location driven Investor, downsizer or first home buyer.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.