5 Hermitage Court, BUDERIM QLD 4556
Stunning family home in desirable Buderim locale
This elegant architecturally designed single level residence is the epitome of Buderim living. Perfectly positioned on a 814m2 private parcel in a quiet cul-de-sac. Offering stylish living spaces showcasing contemporary interiors flowing to an idyllic alfresco entertainment area overlooking lush lawns and sparkling in-ground pool.
• Sophisticated, light and airy, single-level open plan family sanctuary in a premium lifestyle location
• Fully zoned air-conditioned home with separate media room
• Enticing oasis pool flowing from expansive picturesque outdoor covered alfresco
• Exquisite interiors, impressive foyer, new porcelain tile flooring throughout
• Stunning new stone and 2 pac kitchen complete with quality appliances including Kleenmaid induction cooktop, Smeg oven, dishwasher and an abundance of bench space and family breakfast bar
• Generous master suite featuring gorgeous outlook and access to pool, huge walk-through robe, chic dual vanity ensuite with double shower and separate toilet
• Additional three good-sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-in robes
• Spacious main bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings, bathtub and separate toilet
• Completely private backyard with lush tropical surrounds complementing sparkling in-ground pool
• Easy care lawns, fully landscaped low maintenance gardens
• Double lock up remote garage with extra cupboards, solar power, ample storage throughout
• Set in a desirable Buderim locale, easy access to parks, Headland Park Golf Club, moments to Buderim Village, sought-after schools, Sunshine Plaza and gorgeous patrolled beaches
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.