9 Monomeeth Street, BUDERIM QLD 4556
Ideal family home in desirable Buderim locale
Perfectly positioned, irreplaceable ‘on top’ of Buderim level parcel offering dual living in quiet cul-de-sac. This picturesque residence is the ultimate family home backing onto beautiful Wirreanda Park with local amenities and shops. A quality address only a short picturesque stroll to the local primary school and historical Buderim Village.
• Quiet cul-de-sac position on desirable northern Buderim escarpment with small yard for kids and pets to play
• Solid block construction on level lot with low-maintenance gardens
• Spacious open plan air-conditioned living flowing seamlessly to central courtyard plus covered alfresco
• High raked ceilings and large windows inviting cool breezes into light-filled rooms
• Gourmet kitchen with ample bench space, breakfast bar and quality fixtures and fittings
• Air-conditioned master suite with separate peaceful courtyard, built-in robe and chic ensuite
• Generous bedroom two with built-in robe, ceiling fan and warm timber floors opening to central courtyard
• Home office or third bedroom with timber flooring and built-in robe
• Family bathroom with bathtub, plenty of storage, quality vanity and fittings
• Main residence all on one level for relaxed, private living
• Separate access to large studio style apartment located above the garage with own kitchenette and full bathroom
• Opportunity for extra income from studio apartment or plenty of room for extended family visits or friends
• Carport plus lock up single garage with extra storage
• Exclusive Buderim community walking distance to Buderim Mountain State School, cafes, restaurants, parks and historical Buderim Village. Short drive to pristine beaches and Sunshine Plaza.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.