4 Potoroo Court, BOREEN POINT QLD 4565
Tranquil private oasis in tropical setting
Positioned in the charming lakeside village of Boreen Point & located in a quiet cul-de-sac only minutes to Queensland’s biggest natural saltwater lake & just 20 minutes to Tewantin & Noosaville. The beautiful Lake Cootharaba is the perfect setting for sailing, kayaking and fishing.
Experience this meticulously built home set on a low maintenance 1,201m2 block surrounded by stunning tropical manicured grounds. The resort style solid constructed sanctuary has been carefully maintained with attention to detail and presents like a brand new home.
• Sophisticated wheelchair friendly single-level family sanctuary in a premium lifestyle position
• Stylish airconditioned living with seamless indoor/outdoor flow
• Glorious chefs’ kitchen and ample bench space
• Spacious master suite with large walk-in robe and chic ensuite
• Two further good-sized bedrooms all with built ins, fans and timber look flooring
• Expansive covered alfresco living overlooking beautiful tropical gardens
• Ideal entertaining fire pit with walk through tranquil Zen garden
• Private low maintenance fenced back yard with grassed area for children
• Double lock up garage, solar hot water, low maintenance Enviro-septic system
• Side access to additional double lock up garage with extra bathroom and an outdoor shower area
• Good sized parcel with ample room to add swimming pool
• Generous 68,000lt water storage with three water tanks
• An outstanding lifestyle opportunity located in Boreen Point village
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.