2 Pacific View Parade, BUDERIM QLD 4556
Stunning Buderim home on 1915m2 elevated corner parcel
This botanical beauty in an exclusive Buderim locale is being offered to the marketplace for the first time after one family’s loving ownership for over 45 years.
Immersed in a tranquil private setting this well-designed family home offers mesmerising hinterland views and ocean glimpses idyllically north facing to capture cool sea breezes.
• Extremely sought-after Buderim escarpment position, subdivisional and dual occupancy potential with two street access
• Professionally designed mature gardens with lush lawns, winding paths and charming fishpond
• Beautiful solid timber floors, high ceilings and large windows showcasing a botanical outlook from every room
• Elegant formal living and dining flowing to wrap-around verandahs overlooking the scenic panorama
• Idyllic covered alfresco deck perfect to enjoy the picturesque views and gentle breezes
• Classic gourmet kitchen with ample bench space, dishwasher and large pantry
• Air-conditioned spacious master suite with access to alfresco, walk-through robe and stylish fully renovated ensuite
• Good sized bedrooms with built in cupboards, carpets and ceiling fans, one with air conditioning
• Well-appointed main bathroom upstairs with bathtub and quality fixtures and fittings
• Separate massive living area downstairs plus home office/art studio under with separate access
• Additional full bathroom downstairs
• Double lock-up garage with added under house storage/workshop area
• Moments to Buderim Village, cafes, prestigious private and public schools, parks and beautiful beaches
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.