6/17 Amaroo Drive, BUDERIM QLD 4556
Contemporary House Sized Villa within short walk to Buderim Village
Ideally situated only a few minutes’ walk from the heart of the village, Villa 6, 17 Amaroo is a rare opportunity to buy in one of Buderim’s most sought after addresses.
Flooded in natural light, this immaculate, north-facing, contemporary house-sized villa is the essence of understated sophistication and refined taste.
Quality architectural finishes include stunning granite bench-tops, high ceilings and luxurious designer bathrooms.
Downstairs features a spacious living area with large stacker doors which open onto a generous, private courtyard perfect for alfresco entertaining.
• Sleek, epicurean kitchen with Bosch appliances and soft close drawers
• Beautiful open plan living and dining with fully ducted air conditioning throughout
• Luxurious master suite with dressing room/study nook and a designer stone ensuite
• King-sized guest suite with luxury chic ensuite
• Second living area upstairs with potential to be converted to third bedroom
• Powder room on the ground floor perfect for entertaining
• Large double garage with easy clean epoxy finish flooring and ample storage
• Large, sunny, secure and private courtyard with low maintenance gardens, lighting and watering system
• Private side path with secure gate to courtyard
• Hinterland views from the balcony
• Entry via security gate at front of complex with audio and visual intercom
• Visitor parking, security system, solar hot water and solar panels to common area
• 2 x 20,000 litre rainwater tanks supplying toilets, washing machines, irrigation systems and common area gardens
• Short, easy stroll to Buderim Village and its cosmopolitan cafes, restaurants and boutique shopping
• Pet friendly in tightly held gated community of only 6 Villas
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.