1/15 Elizabeth Street, BUDERIM QLD 4556
Quaint cottage duplex in an ideal Buderim locale
Appealing in every way, this gorgeous Queenslander cottage is perfectly positioned and private in the heart of Buderim. Defined by a relaxing sense of light and space this charming home offers air-conditioned living and a delightful kitchen. This spacious 4-bedroom duplex is situated in a cul-de-sac just moments to the local school and shops. The perfect entertainer with the outdoor alfresco area overlooking the beautiful low maintenance landscaped gardens.
• Beautifully designed with a well thought out floor plan and low maintenance living
• Light, bright and spacious open plan airconditioned living and dining.
• Polished timber floors with high ceilings and ample roof storage.
• Light-filled kitchen with ample bench space, gas cooker and dishwasher
• Three good sized bedrooms all with built in cupboards
• External air conditioned fourth bedroom/teenagers retreat or studio.
• Alfresco undercover entertaining deck overlooking lush gardens and courtyard.
• Fully fenced with low maintenance manicured gardens.
• Extra off-street parking perfect of a caravan, car or boat.
• Double remote control lock up garage with covered access to inside
• Exclusive address within walking distance to local shops, schools and bus stop
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements