5 Pheasant Street, BUDERIM QLD 4556
Private retreat in idyllic Buderim locale
Immersed in a tranquil setting this stylish designed home has been meticulously crafted to optimize light and space whilst taking in its peaceful leafy surrounds. Striking the perfect balance between sophistication and elegance with seamless indoor/outdoor flow to an expansive covered outdoor alfresco entertainment area.
• Three separate living areas with exquisite high raked ceilings and air conditioning in one
• Immaculate good-sized timber kitchen flowing to open plan living and dining
• Sit and relax by the cosy wood burning fire enjoying a glass of red wine
• Impressive master suite with doors to the alfresco entertaining and large walk in robe with chic ensuite
• Good sized light-filled bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Seamless indoor/outdoor flow to large covered balcony extending the entire width of the home
• Expansive undercover car parking with ample garden shed storage
• 607sqm parcel with tranquil leafy outlooks in private cul-de-sac
• Moments to Buderim village, cafes, schools and beautiful beaches
• Stunning tropical easy-care landscaped gardens
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.