7 Lisbon Street, MAROOCHYDORE QLD 4558
Renovated family retreat in sought after Maroochydore locale
7 Lisbon Street has just been fully renovated and the motivated owners are looking to achieve a result on or before auction day. Offering stylish light filled interiors this spacious family residence is perfect for those seeking a relaxed lifestyle or a great investment opportunity. Featuring multiple indoor/outdoor living zones the home is located within walking distance to local public and private schools. Ideally positioned only moments to the emerging Maroochydore CBD, restaurants, shopping precinct and beaches.
• Generous sized renovated kitchen with quality appliances
• Spacious air-conditioned lounge room flowing out to deck
• Separate 4th bedroom/multipurpose room/studio with separate entrance perfect to Airbnb
• Air-conditioned master-suite with good amount of built-in cupboards
• Three large bedrooms brimming with light and built-in cupboards
• Stylish renovated bathroom with an extra separate toilet
• Beautiful polished hardwood timber flooring throughout
• Fully fenced 607sqm parcel, two garden sheds and room for pool
• New roof and facias with hard wired smoke alarms ready for 2022 new smoke alarm legislation
• Single lock-up garage as well as undercover carport parking for boat or caravan
• North facing covered alfresco entertaining deck
• Solid investment opportunity with great rental returns
• Ideal location walking distance to great schools and only moments to Sunshine Plaza and beautiful beaches
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.