33A Atkinson Road, BLI BLI QLD 4560
Impressive 3,838m2 parcel comprising of two spacious residences with mesmerising rural views easily linked for large family living
Nestled amongst the trees this stylish retreat offers two separate contemporary spacious homes on a 3,838sqm parcel overlooking serene views. Perfectly positioned to link with a louvred walkway for a large family lifestyle.
The main residence consists of three generous sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, large open plan living and dining overlooking rural vistas.
Whether you wish to work from home, accommodate a family or visitors, operate an Airbnb rental or need a teenager/parent retreat – the second residence is the answer. Offering a fully self-contained separate home with a kitchen, ensuited bedroom and spacious open plan living/dining area complete with sunroom flowing out to a private north facing timber deck.
• Two separate residences able to be easily linked by a louvred walkway each flowing out to covered alfresco decks
• Generously proportioned with opulent formal and casual living with 9ft ceilings
• Set on an elevated position featuring exquisite rural views
• Deluxe kitchens featuring quality finishes and appliances
• Generous master-suite, built-in robe, chic ensuite and gorgeous private outlook
• Three more generous bedrooms with built-in robes, carpets and ceiling fans
• Warm timber floors, air-conditioning, security screens and ceiling fans
• Double lock-up garage with powered workshop and ample storage
• Beautifully landscaped private low maintenance gardens with established fruit trees
• 6000 ltr & 2200 ltr water tanks, Ozzie Kleen septic system, solar power and town water
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.