26 Possumwood Place, BUDERIM QLD 4556
Located in an enviable position within walking distance to Buderim Forest Park and moments to Buderim Village, this tranquil home offers a delightful sanctuary of indoor and outdoor living. A family home ready for occupation whilst presenting superb scope to enhance or add value.
• Private and peaceful setting, close to leafy Buderim Forest Park in quiet cul-de-sac
• Open plan living/dining with air-con, electric fireplace, warm timber look floors
• Covered alfresco dining overlooking lawn, established gardens
• Centrally positioned kitchen with stone benchtops and servery,
• Single level living, light and airy with two separate living areas
• Generous master with walk-through wardrobe, fan, ensuite
• Further two bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
• Double lock-up garage, internal access and designated caravan/boat port
• Covered gazebo in gardens, 5.5kw solar power and solar hot water
• Conveniently positioned close to Buderim Village, elite schools
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.