16 Fort Street, BUDERIM QLD 4556
Single level low maintenance home walking distance to Buderim Village
A captivating and beautifully maintained home offering a delightful sanctuary of indoor and outdoor living. In a highly sought-after location, it is just a stone’s throw to Buderim Village from this relaxed, quiet and friendly street.
• Stunning all-season, north-facing, solid wood alfresco deck with sea glimpses
• Beautiful engineered timber floors in the lounge, kitchen and dining rooms
• Spacious, sunlit bedrooms with built-in robes, fans and air-conditioning
• Bright and airy, ensuited master bedroom with private outdoor sitting area
• Charming modern cottage feel with white panelled walls and warm timber flooring
• Additional family living room or potential oversized third bedroom
• Multiple living spaces, all on one level, flowing seamlessly from indoors to out
• Level 607sqm parcel with beautifully maintained gardens, lush lawns and water tank
• Delightfully positioned at the end of a quiet tree lined cul-de-sac
• Quiet family-friendly enclave, walking distance to Buderim Village
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.