28 Pheasant Street, BUDERIM QLD 4556
Relaxed family home in idyllic Buderim cul-de-sac
Designed to provide a superb ease of living this meticulously crafted home offers an abundance of light and space. Perfectly positioned on a large 1227sqm lot in a quiet cul-de-sac with filtered ocean views providing the idyllic setting for a relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
• Beautiful raked ceilings and large windows awash with natural light
• Versatile layout offering easy care family living
• Sleek galley kitchen with quality appliances and ample bench space
• Open plan living and dining with cosy fireplace flowing out to alfresco decks
• Spacious air conditioned master suite with good separation, walk in robe and ensuite
• Good sized bedrooms all with built in cupboards
• Idyllic alfresco decks leading to covered entertaining gazebo
• Double carport with added under house storage/workshop
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens and water tank
• Lovely north/east aspect with filtered ocean views
• Private and peaceful only moments to Buderim Village and great beaches
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.