57 Topview Drive, TANAWHA QLD 4556
Family acreage property exuding sophistication only moments to the Buderim Village and local beaches
Intuitively crafted for contemporary living and entertaining this beautiful acreage estate is set on a sprawling 4,082sqm of manicured private gardens. An impressive floorplan offering an abundance of natural light with the perfect blend of indoor and outdoor living overlooking a resort style swimming pool, lush level lawns and a private entertaining deck complete with firepit.
• Beautifully designed, immaculate home overlooking a lush rainforest backdrop with total privacy
• Perfect entertainers layout with expansive air-conditioned living, soaring ceilings and cosy fireplace
• Generous multiple indoor/outdoor living zones, undercover alfresco entertaining area
• Billiards room with built-in bar, separate formal dining
• Gourmet kitchen featuring beautiful stone benchtops with views to the salt water pool
• Expansive air-conditioned master-suite indulges in a private balcony, walk-in robe and chic spa ensuite
• Extra four good sized bedrooms all with built-ins, two with split air-conditioning
• Entertaining deck overlooking rainforest with firepit, outdoor pizza oven, lush level lawns
• Sparkling sun-drenched resort style easy care pool
• Triple garage plus home office and separate bathroom
• Man cave’ shed/workshop with high ceilings and double carport
• Extra off-street parking for boat or caravan
• Vacumaid, security system, abundance of storage, water tank, garden shed, bird aviary
• Low maintenance established manicured gardens and town water
• Premium highly desirable locale close to elite coastal schools and only minutes to local beaches
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.