6 Lancewood Close, BUDERIM QLD 4556
Beautiful family home in a private and secluded position
In a stunning and tranquil setting, surrounded by greenery and birdsong, “Grey Gums” is a serene and charming home. It exudes warmth, sunlight and character at every turn and is a haven of indoor and outdoor living with complete privacy.
• Bright and airy, ensuited master bedroom with walk-in robe and views over the trees
• Three further spacious, sunlit bedrooms with built-in robes and fans
• Stunning all-season elevated alfresco deck with views across the green reserve
• Beautiful and central stone kitchen featuring a 900mm gas cooktop and butler’s pantry
• Large multiple living spaces flowing seamlessly from indoors to outdoors
• Substantial 857sqm block with beautifully maintained manicured gardens
• Sparkling resort salt-water swimming-pool surrounded with entertainment areas
• Beautiful, traditional wrap around deck with access to bedrooms and living spaces
• Elevated tree-top position overlooking the designated nature reserve
• Double under house carport offering secured extra storage
• Quiet family-friendly enclave with easy access to elite schools, beaches and shopping precincts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.