22 Crosby Hill Road, BUDERIM QLD 4556
Offering a relaxed sense of space and privacy, this beautifully presented home provides the ultimate family living with potential for dual living. Set on a large 1200m2 parcel of land with a rainforest backdrop and serene hinterland views and only moments to Buderim village.
• Sophisticated spacious open plan design with mountain views
• Cosy log burning fireplace perfect to enjoy a glass of winter red
• Four bedrooms brimming with a natural haven of light
• Sleek kitchen with quality appliances flowing to multiple alfresco areas
• Beautiful hardwood timber flooring and ducted zoned air-conditioning
• Multiple generous outdoor living areas perfect for the yearly seasonal changes
• Stunning serene rainforest backdrop and low maintenance manicured gardens
• Downstairs could easily be converted to offer dual living
• Lock-up garage and workshop/storage with internal access to the house
• Exclusive Buderim community walking distance to cafes, restaurants and parks
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.